Honor the fallen by challenging yourself.
Be sure you know why this humbling workout is called “Murph”
We are a few days away from the 9th Annual Wildwood Murph Challenge.
Please read this entire document to ensure you are in the right place at the right time on
**If you are no longer able to make it PLEASE REPLY to your athlete email ASAP **
1. Arrive One Hour Early to check-in:
Google Address: 2701 Boardwalk Wildwood NJ 08260.
(Directly behind Captain Jack’s Island Grill - DO NOT type in Morey’s Pier)
2. Sign and bring with you the waiver in your athlete email. This simple task will make registration much faster. FAILURE TO BRING SIGNED WAIVER WILL FORFEIT YOUR RESERVATION.
3. Warm-up and be ready at the athlete briefing 15 minutes before your heat time. This will be held near registration.
4. Most heats are sold out and you will be sharing a bar. If you are using bands for assisted pull-ups, make sure you are familiar with using them safely PRIOR to coming to the pier, no excuses.
5. Be sure you review the movement standard videos. You can view these videos at themurphchallenge.com We honor the fallen with complete reps.
A Few Reminders:
- Always bring your own hydration and a beach towel. We are OUTSIDE and in the SUN for the duration of the Murph Challenge. Hydrate and fuel accordingly, no excuses.
- Make sure you follow us on social media (@sealevelstrength and @jimmywho22) for any last minute updates. Please tag us in your social media posts!
- Be sure to come back and train outside the box all summer on the pier.
NEW Sea Level Strength swag will be available for in person sale this weekend during the Murph Challenge!
$25 for a shirt and sticker.
Cash and Venmo accepted (DO NOT VENMO WITHOUT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS).
DO NOT FORGET TO BRING A SIGNED WAIVER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE